Aberdeen to provide the best technological solution to a client’s specific needs at optimized cost, Aberdeen’s involvement in a project begins at the conceptual design phase.Feasibility and conceptual studies are provided according to the client’s needs in order to deliver the best technical solutions before the project enters the engineering phase. For the conceptual and feasibility studies, Aberdeen uses various software and modeling tools available in the market.
Between the conceptual and feasibility studies Aberdeen offers
3D/2D Modeling Development ;
- State Steady Modelling.
- Finite Element Modelling.
- Energy Analysis.
- Flow Assurance Studies.
- Computational Fluid Dynamic
- Front End Engineering Design.
- Master Planning and Feasibility Studies.
- Basic Standard Engineering Design.