- Aberdeen recruit and retain the highest caliber of experienced employees with proven ability of providing customer service excellence at all times.
- Aberdeen will create stringent recruitment strategies bespoke to your business need, which will outline a cost-effective method of recruiting new talent into your organization along with timescales involved. As a standard element of the recruitment process, each candidate is assessed through a competency-based interview and objectively presented with full interview reports.
- Aberdeen invest time to ensure that we understand your business; its organizational make-up, culture, strategic direction, performance goals and competitive position.
- Professional Standards, Aberdeen conduct our business following strict ethical standards, maintaining complete confidentiality for candidates and clients alike.
Aberdeen Expertise Functions
- Executive Search &Head-Hunting Services
- Mass Recruitment (Bulk Recruitment)
- Overseas Manpower Employment
- Outsourcing Employment / Payroll Management
- Human Resource Development
- Career Counseling
- Salary Surveys
Aberdeen Recruitment suite
It is a common challenge in today's tough economic climate that companies demand more from their Human Resource arm, but they want to invest less and less. In today's market every organization will have experienced different issues around resource strategies. Aberdeen specializes in the effective manpower supply of temporary and permanent staff. With each assignment we undertake to become fully conversant with the needs of the organization, based on either specific position requirements or particular person specifications identified.
Aberdeen is confident that can provide the skills, methodology and experience necessary to meet requirements. Our interviewing and reference checking techniques along with our objective assessment provide us with the basis for minimizing many of the risks inherent in selection.
Our Human Resource recruitment process includes :
- Advertising (Electronic, Print Media, Networking)
- Screening of CVs
- Short listing of CVs
- Trade Tests/ Interviews of Short listed candidates
- Final Selection of Candidates
- Placement Formalities